Hello there! You might have noticed that this place has a snazzy new look....! I'm delighted to show it and so happy with what Madison (of Grace + Vine) has created for me! Not only is it pretty to look at, but I've got a whole bunch of new functions enabled to make it easier to navigate this page. For those of you not on bloglovin' there is now a way to subscribe to new posts by email (on the right of the page), you can search the blog for a specific word or topic, there's a post archive, and I've got a button! (Anyone who wants to stick my button on their sidebar please grab it! And let me know so I can grab yours too :) )
Being Grateful Heart Monday, I've going to join my sweet friend Emily over at Ember Grey and share all of the things I'm grateful for today:
- a beautiful new design for my corner of the interwebs :)
- the She Reads Truth app is now available for Android!
- a lovely baptism day yesterday for my niece and nephew - we even got a snap of the 3 of us together! That never happens :)
- pretty new mint and gold notecards, wrapping paper, ribbons, gift tags, and baker's twine from the $1-3 section of Target...they do impulse buys the best, those crew!!
- getting to see my bestie KC later today - and meeting her sweet daughter for the first time!
Bug and I've got a long drive ahead of us...I'm just praying that she copes with the length of time in the car because she is not typically a happy car passenger. She usually complains and then cries and cries until she falls asleep....but she won't be able to sleep for 5 1/2 hours so please think happy calm toddler thoughts for me - and if you have any tips on how to keep her happy / occupied, please share them! That being said I am still so grateful that I now live in the US and can visit my friends here when I want to !
What are you grateful for this week? And what do you think of the new design?? =)